Xenon light sources of the APOLLO X-SERIES
The free-space xenon light sources of the APOLLO X-SERIES are a great solution when a very high luminance (point light source) is required.
The portfolio includes lamps for 150W and 450W light bulbs. These light sources are used in a wide range of applications and demonstrate long bulb lifetimes.
The light sources are supplied complete with housing, high-performance focusing optics and stabilized power supply.
Key features of the APOLLO X-SERIES are:
- Broadband spectrum from visible to infrared
- Very high luminance (point light source)
- Fused Silica condenser lens and rear light reflector enhance light collection
- Highly stable power supply
- Height of optical axis: 150 mm
- Collimated beam diameter: 50 mm
- Minimum spot diameter: ≤8 mm
- Optional output via multiple ports
- Integrated high-voltage igniter and built-in trigger to avoid high-voltage transmissions between light source housing and power supply
- Colour temperature: 6000 K
- Innovative cooling design ensures stable lamp operation and maximum hand-warm housing
- Safety interlock and thermal sensors
- Various adapters for collimated or focused beam output
Please give us a call. We will be happy to provide you with further information and support you in combining with additional components.
Specifications of available models
|APOLLO X150||APOLLO X600|
|Power Supply Rating||150 W||600 W|
|Standard bulb power||75 W or 150 W||450 W|
|Cold Electrode Gap||1.0 mm or 2.0 mm||2.2 mm|
|Condensor||Fused Silica; 50 mm diameter aperture||Fused Silica; 50 mm diameter aperture|
|Integrated Ignitor||40 kV||40 kV|
|Stability||Up to ± 1%||Up to ± 1%|
|Typical Bulb Lifetime||Circa 2000 hours to 50% initial intensity*||Circa 2000 hours to 50% initial intensity*|
|Mains Voltage Input||90 to 260 V ac , 50/60 Hz||90 to 260 V ac , 50/60 Hz|