Pulsed Xenon light sources of the APOLLO XP-SERIES
The xenon light sources of the APOLLO SERIES are a very good solution when a very high luminance (point light source) is required.
The pulsed APOLLO XP xenon light sources have all the advantages of the continuous APOLLO X xenon sources, but instead offer a short, high-intensity light pulse of a few microseconds and are therefore ideal for time-resolved measurements.
As with the continuous light sources, the pulsed light sources are supplied complete with housing, high-performance focusing optics and stabilized power supply.
Key features of the APOLLO XP-SERIES are:
- Broadband spectrum from visible to infrared
- Very high luminance (point light source)
- Fused Silica condenser lens and rear light reflector enhance light collection
- Highly stable power supply
- Height of optical axis: 150 mm
- Collimated beam diameter: 50 mm
- Minimum spot diameter: ≤8 mm
- Optional output over multiple ports
- Integrated high-voltage igniter and built-in trigger to avoid high-voltage transmissions between light source housing and power supply
- Colour temperature: 6000 K
- Innovative cooling design ensures stable lamp operation and maximum hand-warm housing
- Safety interlock and thermal sensors
- Various adapters for collimated or focused beam output
Please give us a call. We will be happy to provide you with further information and support you in combining with additional components.
Specifications of available models
|APOLLO Xp5||APOLLO Xp60|
|Electrical Power||Up to 5W||Up to 60W|
|Window||Borosilicate Glass / Single Crystal Sapphire||Borosilicate Glass / Single Crystal Sapphire|
|Spectral Range||240 to 2000 nm / 190 to 2000 nm||240 to 2000 nm / 190 to 2000 nm|
|Average electrical energy||Up to 0.15 J / pulse||Up to 1 J / pulse|
|Pulse width (FWHM)||1.8 μs||3 μs|
|Repetition Rate||Up to 100 Hz||Up to 60 Hz|