Modular monochromators of the ATLAS SERIES
The completely modular, scanning Czerny-Tuner monochromators of the ATLAS series allow an individual configuration with a very good price/performance ratio.
With focal lengths from 150 mm to 750 mm and multiple grating turrets we can offer suitable systems for low, medium and high-resolution spectroscopy applications. While the shorter focal lengths are a cost-effective tool for low to medium resolution spectral analysis or tunable light sources, the longer focal length instruments provide the resolution required for robust high precision measurements in photoluminescence or laser fluorescence.
The spectral range can be selected individually by means of appropriate gratings and, if necessary, suitable mirror coatings. Systems from the ultraviolet to the mid-infrared range are available as standard.
Key features of the ATLAS SERIES are:
- Excellent wavelength accuracy and repeatability
- Selectable configuration of the two available input and output ports, motorized switching possible
- Exchangeable multiple grating turret on precise kinematic support
- Extensive range of high-quality optical gratings
- User-friendly software and software development kit to control all available accessories
- Extensive range of accessories, such as motorised slits, shutters, filter wheels, etc.
- Double and triple monochromator configurations available
Please give us a call. We will be happy to send you further information and support you during configuration.
Specifications of available models
|Model||ATLAS 150||ATLAS 300||ATLAS 500||ATLAS 750|
|Focal Length||150 mm||300 mm||500 mm||750 mm|
|Resolution||0.4 nm||0.1 nm||0.05 nm||0.03 nm|
|Interchangeable grating mount||Dual grating turret||Triple grating turret||Triple grating turret||Triple grating turret|
|Reciprocal liner dispersion||5.4 nm / mm||2.7 nm / mm||1.7 nm / mm||1.1 nm / mm|
|Wavelength accuracy||0.25 nm||0.2 nm||0.2 nm||0.2 nm|
|Repeatability||0.1 nm||0.1 nm||0.05 nm||0.02 nm|
|Drive Step Size||0.01 nm||0.005 nm||0.005 nm||0.005 nm|
|Standard Slits||0.01 - 5mm1||0.01 - 5mm1||0.01 - 5mm1||0.01 - 5mm1|
|Interface||USB 2.0 interface||USB 2.0 interface||USB 2.0 interface||USB 2.0 interface|
Note: specifications are defined using a 1200g/mm grating blazed at 500 nm and using the 435.8nm Hg emission line, and a 5mm height limiter.