GS-1164 4-angle display color spectroradiometer
The GS-1164 display spectrometer system is developed to measure color and luminance at 4 viewing angles and 1 flicker sensor at the same time. The used technology delivers the spectral based measurement accuracy, that is required for OLED displays with high color saturation and wide color gamut. Unlike filter-based colorimeters, the GS-1164 is not susceptible to filter matching errors.
The GS-1164 integrates four GS-1160B-spectrometer into one module. All four spectrometers are operating simultaneously during the measurement.
- Simultaneous measurements of luminance and color at 4 angles
- Integrated flicker sensor
- High-performance intern MCU for high speed measurements
- Serial RS-232 interface and USB 2.0 Type B interface
- Gamma Scientific LightTouch uSpectrum SDK/API library support
- Fully calibrated and NIST-traceable according to ISO/IEC 17025 by NVLAP (lab code 200823-0)