Handheld spectrometer ATTO3
The Atto3 compact spectrometer combines the advantages of a high-end interferometer-based spectrometer in a lean, robust and cost-effective device.
Thanks to its very light weight and its compact dimensions, the Atto3 has been specially designed for everyday use in the laboratory or for in-field applications, while reaching research level.
The Atto3 is supplied as a complete solution with AttoView software and light source (white LED or UV LED for fluorescence measurements).
- Dimensions: 3,2 x 3,2 x 6,6 cm
- Weight: 75 g
- Spectral range: 380 – 1.050 nm
- Optical resolution: 12 nm FWHM (customisable to 2 nm)
- Peak repeatability: ca. 1 nm
- Measurement speed: ca. 50 frames/sec (based on configuration)
- Light source: White LED or UV LED
- Color detection (z.B. CIE, LAB, RGB)
- Food safety and food freshness
- Counterfeit detection
- Cosmetic and hair care measurements
- Lighting measurements
- Display calibration
- Process and quality control
For OEM applications we offer the OEM module “AttoCore” with dimensions of 9 x 9 x 1 mm.