Huaris Laser power meter HS2515-U
The Laser Power Meter HS2515-U is a compact and easy-to-use measuring device that is ideally suited to complement the beam profilers from Huaris, but is also an excellent instrument on its own for supporting laser safety.
It can be easily integrated into optical setups or used as a stand-alone unit thanks to its stand that is compatible with optomechanics from all well-known manufacturers.
Connected via USB cable, the power meter delivers the measurement data to a computer, where they can be evaluated with the associated, free software, or monitored via cloud remote access.
- Very high precision measurements: despite the wide range of measurable laser powers, the Huaris laser meter has a high sensitivity and accuracy that remain unaffected by measurement or environmental conditionsn
- Broad measuring range: the HS2515-U covers a very wide spectral range to meet the needs of as many applications as possible. It can also be further adapted to the respective application through a range of accessories.
- Easy handling and fast measurements: The Power Meter has a simple design so that it can be operated by basically anyone and still achieve very reliable results. The measured values are recorded every second and allow quick results and assessments of trends or possible need for action. The power meter itself is pre-calibrated and requires no further maintenance.
- Convenient software and cloud storage: The included software provides all functions and information at a glance. Its lean design enables intuitive operation and measurements. By storing them in the Huaris Cloud, the measurement results can not only be further monitored remotely, they are also stored and evaluated.
- Compact and durable measuring instrument: the simple construction from robust materials makes the power meter a very stable measuring instrument, already built-in functions such as protection against overheating additionally extend the service life.
|Power range||10 mW – 15 W|
|Active area diameter||22 mm|
|Probe coating film||Broadband coating|
|Wavelength range||0.19 – 25 µm|
|Max. average power density||15 kW/cm2|
|Response time (0 - 90 %)||Less than 1 s|
|Linerarity||± 1 %|
|Dimensions (at max.)||200 x 75 x 50 mm|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Computer interface||USB 2.0|
|Instrument power||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, DC 12 V-3.3 A|
|Device temperature during operation||5 – 45 °C|
|Devive temperature during storage||-20 – 70 °C|
|Warranty period||2 years|