The AxoStep is the world’s first imaging Müller Matrix microscope. The system creates a complete 2D map of all possible polarization properties in ranges from 9 mm x 7 mm to 40 µm x 30 µm. It can measure the complete Müller matrix of e.g. 80,000 measuring points in only 15 seconds.
- LCD panels (cell gap, pre tilt)
- LCD foils (variation between single pixels, micro defects)
- Microoptical components (waveplates with patterns, polarization splitters, etc.)
- 3D display components (3D glasses, retarder elements, LC lenses)
- Biological samples (e.g. collagen alignment in tissue)
- Stress analysis (birefringence on lenses and Windows)
- Fiber optics (PMD measurement, PM fiber alignment)
All measurements can be carried out
- about wavelength
- via coupling angle
- about X/Y
- about temperature
- in transmission or reflection
- in the laboratory or in the production line
Please ask us for the required options.
This software is used to determine the 3D structure of liquid crystal molecules. LCD View can simultaneously measure all important parameters (cell gap, pre tilt, etc.).
This software is used to determine the parameters of the individual layers of complex multi-layer films.