5000-FEL 1000 W Halogen Light Source
This 1000 W tungsten-halogen light source produces an absolutely calibrated irradiance of 250 nm to 2500 nm. It can be configured as a simple lamp, but it bears the ANSI designation and is calibrated to the 2000 NIST Irradiance Scale, or together with numerous accessories such as a lamp holder, an alignment jig, a lamp housing, a power supply unit and a shunt box. Calibration is directly traceable to NIST.
The following components can be ordered separately:
Model 5000-16C Halogen lamp
Selected and pre-aged halogen-1000 W FEL lamp with absolute irradiance calibrated at 250-1100nm.
Model 5000-17 Alignment Jig
For the exact alignment of the lamp on the optical axis, contains a flat glass window with grid cross marking.
Model 5000-18 Lamp Holder
The kinematic holder in combination with the alignment jig 5000-17 ensures a precise positioning of the lamp. The base plate allows easy integration into the 5000-6 lamp housing.
Model 5000-6 Lamp Housing
- Compact and portable design
- Shields light rays from the environment
- Prevents reflection-induced stray light
- Special design and various fans ensure constant lamp temperature
Model 5000-2C DC Power Supply unit
- Network balancing: 0.05%
- Output current: 0 to 18 A
- Output voltage: 0 to 120 V
- Programmable accuracy: 120 mV, 12 mA
- Noise from 20 Hz to 20 MHz: 1.9 mV rms, 16 mV peak-to-peak, 12 mA rms
- Long-term stability: 0.05 % per 8 hours, 0.1 % per 1000 hours