Optogama was founded in 2015 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The young team consists almost exclusively of employees with a laser physics background and focuses on the development of high-quality lasers and optical elements, crystals, laser gain modules and complete setups based on the latest scientific research. Optogama focuses on short communication channels and an outstanding price-performance ratio.
To this end, Optogama has created its own division within the company, 4Lasers, which specializes in the following areas:
- Development and design of customized laser gain and optical modules
- Development and design of customized crystals and ion dopant combinations
- Conventional and super-polished laser optics
- Refurbishment of existing laser crystals
- State-of-the-art monolithic crystal assemblies
Production takes place in a clear room environment and includes optical and mechanical design as well as in-house CNC machining.