Mulit-angle handheld spectrometers
The display spectrometers of the Vector line are developed to measure color and luminance from up to six viewing angles. Furthermore the devices feature a flicker sensor. The used technology delivers spectral measurement accuracy, that is required for OLED displays with high color saturation and wide color gamut and, unlike filter-based colorimeters, it is not susceptible to filter matching errors.
The standard model GS-1164 integrates four GS-1160B-spectrometer into one module. All four spectrometers are operating simultaneously during the measurement.
- GS-1164: 0, 30, 45, 60 degrees
- GS-1163: -60, 0, 60 degrees
- GS-1165: 0, 30, 45, 60, 75 degrees
- GS-1165A: 0, 15, 30, 45, 60 degrees
- GS-1166: 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 degrees
- Simultaneous measurements of luminance and color from multiple angles
- Integrated flicker sensor
- High-performance intern MCU for high speed measurements
- Serial RS-232 interface and USB 2.0 Type B interface
- Gamma Scientific LightTouch uSpectrum SDK/API library support
- Calibrated and NIST-traceable according to ISO/IEC 17025 by NVLAP (lab code 200823-0)