RG Raman spectrometer
The RG Raman spectrometers with available laser wavelengths of 405, 532, 633 and 785 nm provide high spectral resolution, high sensitivity and cover a wide spectral range. They use diffraction optics with a very high throughput and a very stable laser power, making them ideal for quantitative measurements or long-term measurements.
The high resolution especially in the low wavenumber range makes them ideal for elucidation of structures, as well as intermolecular processes of organic materials in these low frequency ranges.
The Miraspec software is connected to the PC (Windows 7, 10) via USB cable or to the smartphone (Android) via Bluetooth and allows not only operation and data acquisition but also qualitative evaluations (phase identification, creation of databases) or quantitative analyses (calibration of Raman peak height or intensity, spectral normalization).
- Surface reinforced raman scattering
- Materials science, chemistry, geology
- Semiconductor technology, nanomaterials
- Cosmetics, dermatology
- Forensics, quality checks
- Examination of polymers
- Life sciences, pharmacy
- Probes for different sample distances (6.25, 15 or 30 mm)
- Probe extension for measurements on samples that are difficult to access
- Contact probes for tissue samples or scattering media (focal depth 0-20 µm, 40-60 µm or 80-120 µm)
- Lens covers
- Sample holder
- Light protection cover for protection of samples
- Lens covers
- Adapter for common microscope objectives (Olympus, Leica/Nikon, Zeiss)
- Accessories for axial focusing
|Feature vs. model||RG Raman 405||RG Raman 532||RG Raman 633||RG Raman 785|
|Laser wavelength*||405 nm||532 nm||633 nm||785 nm|
|Power range on a sample||0.1 - 30 mW||0.1 - 150 mW||0.1 - 50 mW||0.1 - 100 mW|
|Spectral range||50 - 3700 cm⁻¹||50 - 2500 cm⁻¹|
|Spectral resolution||3 - 5 cm⁻¹||2 - 4 cm⁻¹|
|Physical dimensions||145 mm x 120 mm x 50 mm (LxWxH)|
** Determined as singal-to-noise ratio of a polystyrene spectrum at maximum laser power, integration time 0.3 s and 10 accumulations.