NeoSpectra™ LabStore is a secure market place, where users can easily compare and select NIR calibration models from leading independent calibration developers.
The calibration models include a wide range of ingredients, agricultural products, and products from food and animal feed industry. With over a thousand prediction models available, the NeoSpectra™ LabStore is the largest available database of ready-to-use NIR calibration models.
The LabStore is accessible via a certified cloud portal (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). With the purchase of a NeoSpectra™ instrument, an account is created and models can be selected and subscribed to with a few clicks. Calibration is downloaded to the scan app on a mobile device and is available for analysis within minutes.
- Filter by product, device, accessories
- Model details include performance statistics, sample type, instrument type, and scan parameters
- Subscription options with annual or monthly payment
- Free trial versions available for many models
- Access via the secure NeoSpectra Cloud Portal, certified by ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Prediction models available include
- Compound feed including poultry, swine, cattle, sheep, goat, equine, aquafeed
- Pet foods including dog, cat, avian and hamster
- Grains including wheat, barley, rice, corn, soybeans, oats, triticale, sorghum, rye
- Pulses including lentils, peas, beans
- Ingredient by-products including DDGs, corn germ meal, corn gluten feed
- Forages including mixed hays, legume hays, corn forage, grass silage, corn silage
- Animal proteins including meat and bone meal, fish meal, feather meal, blood meal, poultry by-products
- Flour and milling by-products including white flour, wheat midds, bran, whole wheat flour
- Oilseeds and meals including soybean, rapeseed (canola), cotton seed, corn, sunflower
- Dairy products including dairy powders, milk, and whey
- Miscellaneous including cassava, concentrates, bakery meals