Accessories for lighting instruments and sun simulators
By using a collimating lens at the fiber exit, a homogeneous illumination in square form is obtained instead of a Gaussian distribution.
- Homogeneity approx. 90%.
- 3 different types
- Adjustable focus
Telecentric lens (parallel beam output)
In combination with a collimating lens (separate article), the additional use of one of the telecentric lenses achieves uniform, parallel illumination.
- Homogeneous illumination
- 2 sizes of illuminated areas
- Constant illumination intensity at all working distances
In der Verbindung mit einer Kollimationslinse (separater Artikel RLQL80-1) wird durch diese Bestrahlungseinheit der Strahl nach unten gerichtet. Dies ist besonders Hilfreich, bei begrenzten Platzverhältnissen
- Homogenität der Beleuchtung ca. 90%
- Einstellbarer Fokus
Irradiation unit downwards
These rod-shaped lenses/probes are mounted directly on the light guide and produce spot illumination.
The light is introduced directly into liquids without being altered by the material of the container (e.g. bulb, test tube) and its spectral properties.
The LGP2-30 is made of pure quartz glass and can therefore also be used with wavelengths below 280nm, no fluorescence.
- Compatible with all light sources with light guide
- Quartz probe with high chemical resistance
- Washable probe
- 2 variants with different spot sizes
- Can also be used with Microtubes
- Customer specific probes
High Condensing Focusing Lens KLQ Series
The use of this highly focussing lens on the optical fibre results in a very high illumination density.
- Compatible with all light sources with fiber output
- To bring high light output to a small area
- 2 variants available, 2.5mm and 4.5mm diameter irradiated area
- But fixed working distance
Direct collimation lens MDRLQ Series
The collimating lens, which can be mounted directly, achieves a significantly higher light intensity.
- Compatible with MAX-303, MAX-350
- Can be attached directly to the lamp housing
- Highest light intensity
- Homogeneous irradiation
- Adjustable focus
- Compatible with LAX-C100, MAX-303, MAX-350, CMS-100
- Hybrid light guides
- Quartz light guide
Software for optical instruments
You can control the ASAHI Spectra optical instruments from the PC.
To download the software, the serial number of the instrument and our company name Mountain Photonics GmbH are required.
Some software is provided on CD-ROM only.
|Models||Download||Names||Compatible Models||Windows 7||Windows 8.1||Windows 10|
|MAX-350-S-N||DL||Software for Xenon Light Source||MAX-350MAX-350||✓||✓||✓|
|LMC-S-N||CD-ROM||Software for Monochromatic Illuminator||HAL-320 CMS-100||✓||✓||✓|
|CMS-API||DL||Program Control Library||CMS-100||✓||✓||✓|
|TLV-S-N||DL||Software for Transmittance Meter||TLV-304-LC / TLV-304-BP / TLV-304-IR||✓||✓||✓|
- Both a 32bit and a 64bit version are available. ASAHI Spectra supports both English and Japanese operating systems.
- The manufacturer does not support Unix, Linux and MacOS.
- You cannot use the ASAHI Spectra software on a Tablet PC.