Qneo - Compact spectrometer for industrial applications
The Qneo from Broadcom is a compact spectrometer tailored for industrial applications and integration in systems in the near-infrared range.
With its InGaAs detector, it covers the near infrared range from 950 to 1700 nm with remarkable sensitivity.
It is delivered ready for immediate use and has integrated electronics with short sensor readout times.
Broadcom spectrometers are supplied with a software package for general applications.
A special SDK provides a library for the .NET environment and contains sample code for C++, Python, Delphi, LabVIEW, Matlab and others.
All device interfaces (USB, SPI and UART) are supported and can be easily integrated into existing applications.
- Small dimensions (60 mm x 50 mm x 19 mm)
- Good optical resolution in the NIR range of 8 nm
- Input slit 30 µm
- Modulation range 12000:1
- Numerical aperture 0.1, stray light <1.8 %
- 256 pixel InGaAs (linear, uncooled)
- Integration times from 4 µs to 30 min
- 16 bit A/D converter
- Advanced onboard processing and evaluation
- High thermal stability < 0.013 nm / K
- Complete system calibration
- Software and SDK included in the scope of delivery
- Flexible digital interfaces (USB, SPI, UART)
- Chemical and biomedical analysis
- Process and quality control
- Light and colour analysis
- Environmental monitoring
- Food safety
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- OEM processes